Listen to a conversation between myself and leadership expert and author, Courtney Lynch with Lead Star, LLC as we discuss how applying leadership skills and thinking to your personal finances can be a powerful combination.
Our conversation includes:
- An understanding of how to connect your values to your money management practices.
- A focus on the leadership behaviors that allow you to achieve financial goals.
- Practical guidance on how to be better than your instincts when it comes to making smart financial choices.
- Awareness of how taking charge of your financial future contributes to the peace and confidence needed to lead well.
- Important financial guidance for us in all stages of life from our 20s, 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s and beyond.
Looking for the first step, or the next better step, to lead your financial life? Then listen in!
Gillen Wealth Management, LLC is an independent firm with securities offered through Summit Brokerage Services, Inc., Member FINRA, SIPC. Advisory services offered through Summit Financial Group, Inc., a Registered Investment Adviser.
Opinions expressed are that of the author and are not endorsed by the named broker dealer or its affiliates. All information herein has been prepared solely for informational purposes, and it is not an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell any security or instrument or to participate in any particular trading strategy. Information in this interview are not intended as tax or legal advice, and it may not be relied on for the purpose of avoiding any federal tax penalties. You are encouraged to seek tax or legal advice from an independent professional advisor.