For many, understanding every aspect of your financial picture can be daunting. That’s where Gillen Wealth Management, LLC comes in.
My mission is to provide guidance to help you obtain your financial goals. I work hard to create a mutually beneficial and respected long-term relationship with my clients and their families.
Lynn Anne has been providing financial advice and wealth management services to affluent families, business-owners, and non-profits since 2001. After more than 11 years at the two largest wirehouses (Morgan Stanley & Merrill Lynch) she launched her own firm, Gillen Wealth Management, LLC. The decision to create Gillen Wealth Management, LLC was driven by the desire to deliver excellent customer service and independent unbiased advice specific to each client’s situation. Lynn Anne’s education, leadership, community service, and family values tell the story of who she is.
A frequent presenter, Lynn Anne addresses a variety of topics including retirement planning, college planning options, financial pitfalls to avoid during a divorce, and the importance of asset allocation. Please call or email if you would like Lynn Anne to speak with your community group.
She and her husband, Shamus, have two wonderful daughters. Outside the office, Lynn Anne enjoys spending time with her family and friends, reading, traveling, baking, and all the wonderful activities the Charleston area has to offer.
- Vanderbilt University - Bachelor of Arts in Psychology (minor in History)
- University of South Carolina - Masters of Science in Public Health
- CFP®, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (2010)
- CIMA®, CERTIFIED INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT ANALYST™ (2007)
- SERIES 7, 66, and 31 securities registrations (2001)
- Life Insurance License
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure, Lowcountry Affiliate
- Grants Committee Volunteer (current)
- President (past)
- Education Chair (past)
- Board Governance Chair (past)
- Charleston Women in International Trade
- Chairperson (past)
- Treasurer (past)
- Secretary (past)
- Communications Chair (past)
- Center for Women - active member and frequent speaker
- James Island Presbyterian Church - active member
- Former Second Saturday Charleston Divorce Workshop facilitator
Hosts informative monthly workshop dealing with legal, emotional, and financial aspects of divorce
- 2011 - Honored as Founding Member of Charleston Women in International Trade
- 2010 - "Women of Distinction" from Eastern Carolina Girl Scouts
- 2007 - "Leadership South Carolina" - selectee/graduate
- 2004 - "Leadership Charleston" - selectee/graduate
- 2002 - "Forty Under 40" by Charleston Regional Business Journal